Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today's Radio Show Topic - ART and Sex

http://lakotadamagereport.blogspot.com/2010/02/damage-report-art-and-sex.html

you can find it all there at DAMaged Goods.

I've been reexploring erotic visual arts so this is a timely topic for me.
Anyone that wants to see examples of some of the erotic paintings i've been doing raise your hands.
On a separate note.... I saw a comment from Ozy and can i say SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I should repost the Ozy erotica story.... oh wait - i'm all respectable now.... well as respectable as I get.
Oh who am I kidding - I'm not the least bit respectable.  :P

3 comments:

Nit Wit said...

How long do I have to hold my hand up? Now that I'm not allowed to work I'm trying to find things to do. I've been trying to relearn sketching and painting now that the drug induced shakes are gone so I'm looking for styles to steal, Oops I mean learn from.

Whitenoise said...

sure, where are your pics? ;-)

ozymandiaz said...

re
spect
able?
i'm not sure I'm familiar with that word