Friday, July 24, 2009

New York, New York

New York keeps hitting my radar lately. My favorite Diva is coming back into town next week and I'll be running around taking pictures of her on Monday with various vip's. I have this sneaky feeling that i'm going to be on call all week long. She is bringing in a bunch of international performers from New York with her to perform at the end of the week.

I got a call yesterday from one of them that I've known for years and I agreed to a dinner date after rehearsals thursday night. Okay - so it is totally a "friend" dinner date but shaddup and let me have my moment of fantasy that i'm going on a date with a famous star. Heh. Seriously, we haven't hungout in over a year and he's one of my drinking pals - so it will be great fun to shoot the shit for several hours and catchup.

Monday I'll be guestblogging for the wonderful Lisa Andel over at Erotic Muses. I think I'll write about exploring and pushing sexual boundaries and how that can impact writing. One of the hardest things to write and keep it interesting and not formulated is sex scenes in erotica. I'm also still taking any questions y'all might want answered. Need them by Saturday so I time to incorporate the answers into the post.

I'll be doing a drawing from those that comment and giving away a prize (any requests on what you'd like as a giveaway?)

Hope you'll join me on Monday and chat. Last time we did this it was a blast! :D

No comments: