Friday, February 6, 2009

WOLF PROPERTY LAWS

Rho sent me this.... LMAO!

___________________________________________________

WOLF PROPERTY LAWS

If I like it, it's mine.

If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

If I can take it from you, it's mine.

If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.

If it just looks like mine, it's mine.

If I saw it first, it's mine.

If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

If it's broken, it's yours.

Courtesy of John Braden & Tundra Shepherd Rescue

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sooooooooo you! ;)

Anonymous said...

especially the if it's the "in my mouth one", no?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

*ahem*, sorry.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Woof,

billy pilgrim said...

i'm either yours or you're mine.

i can't quite figure it out.

Ann said...

Cats rules are simpler:
If it doesn't move, it's furniture-
If it does, it's a chew toy. :)

Lakota said...

yes it is and smacking you upside the head for that last remark Rob! :P

Paul - pounce, play, roll down the hill, lick your face. :D

Cabana Boy - we are definitely each others! Missed you long time.

Good point Ann... except for larger cats - if it moves - it is dinner. :D Muwahhhh!